Labor Day weekend is approaching quickly! Employees are headed back to school! After Labor Day weekend, our Taugnhannock location will be open weekends only and Myers and Stewart will close for the season.
Please see our reservations system for real-time booking.
Due to the increase in demand, we no longer take reservations by phone. Use our booking system to reserve your watercraft.
Starting August 22nd, all three locations will be open Thursday through Sunday.
- Taughannock Falls State Park
- Myers Park
- Stewart Park
- $28 single (1 person) kayak/standup paddleboard
- $38 tandem (2 people) kayak/*canoe
- $38 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $48 tandem kayak/*canoe
4-Hour Rentals (Reservation only)
- $58 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $68 tandem kayak/*canoe
All Day Rentals (Reservation only)
- $88 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $98 tandem kayak/*canoe
*Canoe rentals are only available at our Myers Park location only
Please read our additional fees and taxes below
We do not provide overnight or day rentals where you can take watercraft with you off site.
ADDITIONAL FEES & TAX
- NYS Sales Tax included in price
- Surcharge fees may apply
- Late fees will apply for going over the rental time
- Additional fees may be applied for lost or severely damaged gear
- Additional fees may be applied for retrievals & rescues
It is best to make your reservations in advance, especially on weekends. Please read our rental process below to learn the process. Priority service is given to those who have reservations.
- Check the weather & choose the location below and click to reserve your rental. Read our rental policies and restrictions before renting.
Before you go ahead book your reservation – please read the following steps:
- Step 1: Book your reservations online – Choose the location and rental you would like to reserve and make sure you give yourself enough travel time to arrive to the park 15 minutes before your reservation begins. Be patient as you wait to check-in with our employees. Please do note, customers who have reservations take first priority. Walk ups may need to wait.
- Step 2: Once you receive your confirmation email, read and sign the rental agreement and waiver BEFORE your reservation- we must have one on file for each person 18 and over. All individuals under the age of 18 are considered minors and must be on their parent/guardians waiver. Please note, if you arrive and need to sign your waivers, the time will count toward your reservation time. Due to high demand, we cannot allow people to be late. Late fees will apply if you go over your reservation time.
- Step 3: Although the CDC has lifted the mask wearing mandate for those who are vaccinated, we still ask that you wear your mask when interacting with our employees and follow the social distancing guidelines during busy times in the park. So, bring that mask!
- Step 4: Once your waivers are signed, complete your check-in with our employees. They will take you through a quick paddling orientation and send you on your way. Please do stay off of private property when on the water. You must return to the location where you launched. If you are late or need to be retrieved, there are associated fees. As the waiver states, you agree to our rental policies.
- Step 5: Have fun!
Rentals include a life vest & paddle. See our prices below.
To make your reservation, please select the park location below. Do know which park you are reserving at!
YOU WILL GET WET, SO DRESS APPROPRIATELY BY LOOKING AT THE WEATHER FORECAST!
All participants must read and sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting Paddle-N-More’s watercraft found in the confirmation email. Children under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Please note: by signing the Release of Liability and Rental Agreement, renters agree to pay fees for damaged or lost gear and retrievals.
Paddling on Cayuga Lake has hazards. Please read the RULES, REGULATIONS AND AGE POLICIES carefully.
One person’s perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a rental company, last-minute cancellations are very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire rental fee if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation Policy is simple and strict, but fair.
If you cancel with 24 hours or more notice you will receive a 100% refund. No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation or event, for any reason, are subject to full reservation cost. We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund. We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe.
Please note – if you arrive at your reservation late, this counts toward your time on the water. We cannot just extend times due to the equipment being reserved throughout the day. There are fees associated with returning equipment outside of the reservation time.