We are open for the season! It is recommended to reserve in advance using our real-time rental reservation system. Get a jump-start on your paddlesports excursions by booking in advance! Watercraft are not guaranteed without a reservation, especially on holiday weekends.
Please see our reservations system for real-time booking.
Due to the increase in demand, we no longer take reservations by phone. Use our booking system to reserve your watercraft.
Reservations take priority.
Hours of operation: Closed for the 2023 Season – See you in 2024
Open 10 am to 6 pm w/ our last 1-hour rental going out at 5 pm. As our season starts, we the following shops are open:
- Taughannock Falls State Park (Closed)
- Myers Park (Closed)
- Stewart Park (Closed)
All rentals come with a life jacket and all basic paddling gear to have an enjoyable time on the water. Included in the rental are quick-start paddling tips from our trained employees so you can have an enjoyable day on the water. Arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time and have all waivers signed! Signing of waivers during reservation time, counts toward the time on the water.
- $28 single kayak/standup paddleboard (1 person)
- $48 tandem kayak/*canoe (seats 2 adults and 1 small child)
- $38 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $58 tandem kayak/*canoe (seats 2 adults and 1 small child)
4-Hour Rentals (Reservation only)
- $58 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $78 tandem kayak/*canoe (seats 2 adults and 1 small child)
All Day Rentals (8-Hour Rental – Reservation only)
- $78 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $98 tandem kayak/*canoe (seats 2 adults and 1 small child)
*Canoe rentals are only available at our Myers Park location only
Please read our additional fees and taxes below
Note: We do not provide overnight or day rentals where you can take watercraft with you off site or keep the watercraft overnight.
ADDITIONAL FEES & TAX
- NYS Sales Tax is included in price
- Late fees will apply for going over the rental time
- Additional fees may be applied for lost or severely damaged gear
- Additional fees may be applied for retrievals & rescues
It is best to make your reservations in advance, especially on weekends. Please read our rental process below to learn the process. Priority service is given to those who have reservations.
- Check the weather & choose the location below and click to reserve your rental. Read our rental policies and restrictions before renting.
Before you go ahead book your reservation – please read the following steps:
- Step 1: Book your reservations online – Reservations are based on location. Choose your location and rental you would like to reserve and make sure you give yourself enough travel time to arrive to the park 15 minutes before your reservation begins. Be patient as you wait to check-in with our employees. Please do note, customers who have reservations take first priority. Walk ups may need to wait. Please review our Cancellation Policy.
- Step 2: Once you receive your confirmation email, read and sign the rental agreement and waiver BEFORE your reservation- we must have one on file for each person 18 and over. All individuals under the age of 18 are considered minors and must be on their parent/guardians waiver. Please note, if you arrive and need to sign your waivers, the time will count toward your reservation time. Due to high demand, we cannot allow people to be late. Late fees will apply if you go over your reservation time.
- Step 3: Prepare for your paddling experience! Please know, you will get wet! So, dress appropriately by looking at the forecast. Bring a towel and extra clothing, along with a refillable water bottle and a snack.
- Step 4: Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation time and make sure your waivers are signed. Upon arrival, complete your check-in with our employees. They will take you through a quick paddling orientation and send you on your way. Please do stay off of private property. You must return to the location where you launched. If you are late or need to be retrieved, there are associated fees. As the waiver states, you agree to our rental policies.
- Step 5: Have fun!
YOU WILL GET WET, SO DRESS APPROPRIATELY BY LOOKING AT THE WEATHER FORECAST!
All participants must read and sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting Paddle-N-More’s watercraft found in the confirmation email. Children under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Please note: by signing the Release of Liability and Rental Agreement, renters agree to pay fees for damaged or lost gear and retrievals.
Paddling on Cayuga Lake has hazards. Please read the RULES, REGULATIONS AND AGE POLICIES carefully.
One person’s perfect day on the water may be too hot for somebody else and too cold for the next person. As a rental company, last-minute cancellations are very costly. At the same time, we understand that things come up and we don’t feel it is right for you to lose your entire rental fee if you have to reschedule.
Our Cancellation Policy is simple and strict, but fair.
If you cancel with 24 hours or more notice you will receive a 100% refund. No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation or event, for any reason, are subject to full reservation cost. We do not allow cancellations for less than ideal weather. If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund. We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe.
Please note – if you arrive at your reservation late, this counts toward your time on the water. We cannot just extend times due to the equipment being reserved throughout the day. There are fees associated with returning equipment outside of the reservation time.