Opening for the 2021 season – we will be open at all three locations!
Our hours of operation starting Memorial weekend:
- Taughannock Falls State Park – Monday through Sunday from 10 am with our last rental going out at 5 pm
- Myers Park – open Monday through Sunday from 10 am with our last rental going out at 5 pm
- Stewart Park – open Saturday and Sunday only at the start of the season. This location will open Monday through Sunday from 10 am with our last rental going out at 5 pm
- Note: as the season progresses, the hours of operation will be extended so you can experience more of the lake
No-contact Reservations Only – Rental Equipment Restrictions:
- Step 1: Book your reservations by clicking the Book button below – Choose the location and rental you would like to reserve and make sure you give yourself enough travel time to arrive to the park 15 minutes before your reservation begins
- Step 2: Once you receive your confirmation email, read and sign the rental agreement and waiver BEFORE your reservation- we must have one on file for each person 18 and over. All individuals under the age of 18 are considered minors and must be on their parent/guardians waiver. Please note, if you arrive and need to sign your waivers, the time will count toward your reservation time. Due to high demand, we cannot allow people to be late. Late fees will apply if you go over your reservation time.
- Step 3: Please be patient with this new process! We worked hard and jumped through many hoops to open this summer. Please wear your mask and follow the social distancing guidelines established by the CDC.
Rentals include a life vest & paddle.
- $28 single (1 person) kayak/standup paddleboard
- $38 tandem (2 people) kayak/*canoe
- $38 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $48 tandem kayak/*canoe
4-Hour Rentals (Reservation only)
- $48 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $58 tandem kayak/*canoe
Day Rental (Reservation only)
- $58 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $68 tandem kayak/*canoe
*Canoe rentals are only available at our Myers Park location
Please read our additional fees and taxes below
ADDITIONAL FEES & TAX
- NYS Sales Tax included in price
- $25 fee for going over the rental time
- Additional fees may be applied for lost or severely damaged gear
- Additional fees may be applied for retrivals
YOU WILL GET WET, SO DRESS APPROPRIATELY BY LOOKING AT THE WEATHER FORECAST!
All participants must read and sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting Paddle-N-More’s watercraft found in the confirmation email. Children under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Please note: by signing the Release of Liability and Rental Agreement, renters agree to pay fees for damaged or lost gear and retrievals.
Paddling on Cayuga Lake has hazards. Please read the RULES, REGULATIONS AND AGE POLICIES carefully.