Opening for the 2021 season – we will be open at all three locations!
Our hours of operation starting Memorial weekend:
- Taughannock Falls State Park – Monday through Sunday from 10 am with our last rental going out at 5 pm
- Myers Park – open Monday through Sunday from 10 am with our last rental going out at 5 pm
- Stewart Park – open Saturday and Sunday only from 10 am with our last rental going out at 5 pm
- Step 1: Check the weather & choose the location below and click to reserve your rental. Read our rental policies and restrictions before renting.
- Step 2: Once you receive your confirmation email, read and sign the rental agreement and waiver BEFORE your reservation- we must have one on file for each person 18 and older. All individuals under the age of 18 are considered minors and must be on their parent/guardians waiver. Please note, if you arrive and need to sign your waivers, the time will count toward your reservation time. Due to high demand, we cannot adjust times. Late fees will apply if you go over your reservation time.
- Step 3: Give yourself enough travel time to arrive to the park location at least 15 minutes before your reservation time. Please bring a mask to wear and follow the social distancing guidelines established by the CDC when interacting with our employees or other customers.
Rentals include a life vest & paddle. See our prices below.
To make your reservation, please select the park location below. Do know which park you are reserving at!
- $28 single (1 person) kayak/standup paddleboard
- $38 tandem (2 people) kayak/*canoe
- $38 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $48 tandem kayak/*canoe
4-Hour Rentals (Reservation only)
- $48 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $58 tandem kayak/*canoe
Day Rental (Reservation only)
- $58 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $68 tandem kayak/*canoe
*Canoe rentals are only available at our Myers Park location
Please read our additional fees and taxes below
Have a larger group? Use promo code 8orMore to receive a 10% discount. You must book 8 ore more watercraft in one reservation for the discount code to apply.
ADDITIONAL FEES & TAX
- NYS Sales Tax included in price
- Surcharge fees may apply
- Late fees will apply for going over the rental time
- Additional fees may be applied for lost or severely damaged gear
- Additional fees may be applied for retrievals & rescues
YOU WILL GET WET, SO DRESS APPROPRIATELY BY LOOKING AT THE WEATHER FORECAST!
All participants must read and sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting Paddle-N-More’s watercraft found in the confirmation email. Children under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Please note: by signing the Release of Liability and Rental Agreement, renters agree to pay fees for damaged or lost gear and retrievals.
Paddling on Cayuga Lake has hazards. Please read the RULES, REGULATIONS AND AGE POLICIES carefully.