Open for the Season
At this time, we are open at our Taughannock Falls and Myers Park locations 7 days a week. Due to COVID-19 restrictions and lack of resources, we are unable to keep our Stewart Park location open.
- Taughannock and Myers are open from 10 am with our last 1-hour rental going out at 6 pm
- Stewart Park is closed
Staying Proactive with COVID-19
Paddle-N-More (PNM) is taking the necessary actions to help prevent the potential spread of the coronavirus by adding additional cleaning and sanitizing protocol. We will continue to monitor coronavirus developments on a daily basis for updates from local, state, and federal public health agencies. PNM is taking guidance from the CDC to sanitize and clean equipment between uses. We need your help to as well!
No-Contact Reservations Only – Rental Equipment Restrictions:
We encourage you to purchase reservations in advance and complete the waiver online before you come to the park to rent. This will control the flow and limit contact between the customers and employees. Please do arrive at least 15 minutes BEFORE your reservation begins and wear your mask when interacting with our employees and other customers.
If you are sick, please do stay at home.
We are working out many of the kinks in this process. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work to stream line the rental process. Before you go ahead book your reservation – please read the following steps:
- Step 1: Book your reservations by clicking the Book button below – Choose the location and rental you would like to reserve and make sure you give yourself enough travel time to arrive to the park 15 minutes before your reservation begins
- Step 2: Once you receive your confirmation email, read and sign rental agreement and waiver BEFORE your reservation- we must have one on file for each person 18 and over. All individuals under the age of 18 are considered minors and must be on their parent/guardians waiver. Please note, if you arrive and need to sign your waiverss, the time will count toward your reservation time. Due to high demand, we cannot allow people to be late. Late fees will apply if you go over your reservation time.
- Step 3: Please be patient with this new process! We worked hard and jumped through many hoops to open this summer. Please wear your mask and follow the social distancing guidelines establised by the CDC.
To prepare for your rental, we do ask you to come prepared with the following:
- Be on time – give yourself plenty of travel time to arrive 15 minutes BEFORE your reservation –
- Wear you mask!
- Hand sanitizer
- Comfortable clothing that can get wet (no cotton)
- Sunglasses (polarized are best for protection on the water)
- Clothing layers appropriate for the temperature
- Sun hat
- Drinking water (at PnM, we prefer reusable water bottles, such as Nalgene or Kleen Kanteen.)
- Dry bag for valuables
- FOOT PROTECTION! Flip flops are better than nothing!