We are currently closed for the season. We will be opening for the season Memorial weekend. For special arrangements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Rentals include a life vest & paddle.
- $25 single (1 person) kayak/standup paddleboard
- $35 tandem (2 people) kayak/canoe
- $35 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $45 tandem kayak/canoe
4-Hour Rentals (reservation only)
- $55 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $65 tandem kayak/canoe
- $65 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $75 tandem kayak/canoe
- NYS Sales Tax included in price
- $25 fee for going over the rental time
- Additional fees may be applied for lost or severely damaged gear
- Rental Agreement and Waiver
- Rental Agreement Signature Page
- Rental Agreement Signature Page – Under 18 – Parent/guardian can sign in advance for children ages 16 and 17 years of age.
Day Rental (reservation only)
Additional Fees & Tax
All participants must read and sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting Paddle-N-More’s watercraft. Children under the age of 18 must sign the form along with a parent or legal guardian. Click below to download a Paddle-N-More Release of Liability and Rental Agreement . Feel free to fill this form out and bring it with you. We must have one form for each participant. Please note: by signing the Release of Liability and Rental Agreement, renters agree to pay fees for damaged or lost gear.
Paddling on Cayuga Lake has hazards. Please read the Rules, Regulations and Age Policies carefully.