Due to COVID-19 restrictions and protocol, we are only providing our Sunset Guided Trips for the summer of 2020. Thank you for understanding.
Join us as we explore the waterways of Cayuga Lake out of any of our three locations! Nature and wildlife sightings are abundant, and our trips are great for beginners or experienced paddlers! All trips are lead by an American Canoe Association trained and certified guide. Please read our NEED TO KNOW page to learn the logistics of our guided trips and what to wear. Reservations for guided trips must be booked in advance and payment must be made upon registration to hold your spot.
Guided Trip Opportunities
Explore Cayuga Lake – Sunset Paddle
Come join us for a stunning sunset paddle on beautiful and serene Cayuga Lake at either our Myers Park or Taughannock Falls State Park locations. This is a chance to be out and paddling on Cayuga Lake after the chaos of the day. Our guides will accompany you out on the water and help bring you back on time.
Spots are limited to 15 participants! You must register and payment must be received to reserve a spot! Weather dates provided.
- $45 single (1 person) kayak/standup paddleboard
- $65 tandem (2 people) kayak/canoe
Full Moon Paddle
Our guided Full Moon Paddles are on everyone’s bucket list! Come join us and paddle along the shoreline as the sun sets and experience the lake as the stars come out and nature beds down for the night. Lights will be provided to participants as we paddle back in the dark. Snacks and refreshments provided.
For safety purposes of the full-moon paddle our pricing is:
- $55 single (1 person) kayak/standup paddleboard
- $75 tandem (2 people) kayak/canoe
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no full moon trips are scheduled for 2020. Thank you for understanding. Looking forward to more opportunities in 2021. Spots are limited to 15 participants! You must register and payment must be received to reserve a spot! Weather dates provided.
Guided Group Trips
– Are you looking for a special event for family fun or an organization event. For groups of eight or more, we do offer a 10% discount. This 10% discount is for those who make reservations in advance. 100% payment must be received to hold the reservation. It is recommended to make reservations at least one week in advance. Availability of watercraft is not guaranteed without a reservation.