Wind & Waves Junior!!!
Be prepared to get wet and have fun this summer!
Because you asked, Paddle-N-More has created a new program! Based on our signature camp, Wind-N-Waves, we’ve created a Junior version! This camp is designed for children ages 5 to 8. Our biggest goal is for children to have fun and feel comfortable participating in a variety of fun watersports. Participants are guided through instruction with our highly qualified instructors and will experience and start learning the basics of windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, canoeing and standup paddleboarding! The skills covered each week will be highly dependent on the weather and the skill level of the campers. Our focus in this camp is to build the passion and love of watersports. See details below for more information and registration.
Discounts are available to those who sign up for multiple camps.
Skills Covered in Our Wind-N-Waves Junior Camp
- Sailing fun and adventure: fun with movement, basic knots, nomenclature, racing, and much more
- Windsurfing fun on our new youth rigs: fun with movement, stance, & turning.
- Canoeing fun: Playing in the water with wet-exits and learning strokes through fun.
- Kayaking: Learning strokes and maneuvers through fun kayak games
- Stand Up Paddleboard: stance, balance, form, strokes, & fun travel on our iMonster (8-person paddleboard!).
- And, fun games!
For ages: 5-8
- July 9-13
- August 6-10
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Myers Park, Lansing, NY
Registration: Full Camp Registration – Discounts to those who sign up for multiple Wind-N-Waves camps. Discounts only apply for those who pay 100%. No discounts available for payment per week.