What you need to know!
Foot wear: We strongly urge all participants to wear foot protection for all of the activities that we offer. Cayuga Lake is very rocky and you never know what is going to be on the bottom. You may need or will decide to get off or out of your vessel. So it is best to have something on your feet so you don’t cut yourself on glass, or a sharp rock, or a submerged branch, etc. Flip-flops are better than nothing, but water shoes, teva-type sandals, or old sneakers are the best options.
Other good items to bring:
- comfortable clothing that you can get wet
- sunglasses (polarized are best so that you can see in the water)
- clothing layers appropriate for the temperature
- sun hat
- drinking water (at PnM, we prefer reusable water bottles, such as Nalgene or Kleen Kanteen – we have reusable water bottles on site, if you need one!)
- dry bag for valuables (we also rent them for $2 each)
- did we mention – FOOT PROTECTION!
To ensure the best experience possible, Paddle-N-More limits the number of participants per group lesson/special event. For this reason, it is necessary for us to incorporate the following cancellation policy: Groups of 5 to 9 individuals must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled group lesson/special event to receive a full refund. Groups of 10 or more must cancel at least one week prior to the scheduled group lesson/special event instruction. In the event that you do not cancel within these time periods, you will not receive a refund.
Cancellation due to weather: Paddle-N-More reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any group lessons/special event instruction at any time if we feel that the weather or conditions present an unsafe situation. Of course any group lessons/special event instruction cancelled due to weather would result in a refund to all participants. We do not cancel group lessons/special event instruction in the event of light rain or drizzle. If there is any thunder or lightening we will cancel.