All rentals are on a first-come, first serve basis. We do not accept reservations for our rentals at either location.
Rentals include a personal flotation device (PFD) & paddle. Extra PFDs charged based on rental time.
- $18 single (1 person) kayak/standup paddleboard
- $28 tandem (2 people) kayak/canoe
- $28 pedal boat
- $28 single kayak/standup paddleboard
- $38 tandem kayak/canoe
- $38 pedal boat
Additional Fees & Tax
- $10 charge for each additional user
- $16 fee for each additional hour over the rental time
- Additional fees may be applied for lost or severely damaged gear
- NYS Sales Tax included in price
All participants must read and sign an assumption of risk and release of liability form prior to renting Paddle-N-More’s watercraft. Children under the age of 18 must sign the form along with a parent or legal guardian. Click here to download a Paddle-N-More Release of Liability and Rental Agreement (coming soon). Feel free to fill this form out and bring it with you. We must have one form for each participant. Please note: by signing the Release of Liability and Rental Agreement, renters agree to pay fees for damaged or lost gear.
Paddling on Cayuga Lake has hazards. Please read the Rules and Regulations carefully.
Group rentals: Paddle-N-More only offers group rentals during weekdays. We do not make reservations for our rental fleet during weekends or holidays.