Watersports Camps & Programs
Watersports belong in the hands of our youth! This summer, get your kids on the water through Paddle-N-More where they will gain life-long water-sports skills! Please click on the links below to learn more about our programs, dates, and pricing!
Be prepared to get wet and have fun this summer!
Paddle-N-More camps for the 2018 season – click on the camp links below to get more information about each camp program. Mix and match!
- Wind-N-Waves Junior – for ages 5 to 8 – where children get introduced and gain fun experience in various watersports
- Wind-N-Waves – for ages 9 and up – a watersports camp where kids learn the skills necessary to participate in various watersports – includes sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing!
- Advanced Watersports Camps – for ages 9 and up – this watersports camp is for our seasoned campers who have been through our Wind-N-Waves camp or for kids who have watersports experience. Campers get the opportunity to take their skills to an all new level – includes Boardsports (includes wakeboarding!!!) and Whitewater Fun!
- Counselor In Training program – for ages 15 – 17 – where past campers (or, experience watersports enthusiasts) can gain life-long leadership skills and become an instructor in various watersports!
Use the following links to register today:
Use this Quick View Schedule to help with planning. If you would like to discuss a specific learning progression for your child, please call 607-342-2397 or email email@example.com.
Register your child in multiple camps and receive a discount!
- 5% on 2 camps
- 10% on 3 or more camps
Note: Once registration is complete, please allow at least one week to process the invoice through PayPal. Campers are not considered registered until payment has been received. Payment plans options available. Discounts do not apply to payment plans.
In the event you cancel your registration, refunds are defined below:
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner payment was made. If the payment was made by check, then we must refund by check. If the payment was made by credit card via PayPal, then the refund will be credited back to the card. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
- A full refund will be submitted if written notice is received two weeks before the Camp Session start date.
- 50% of camp registration will be forfeited if written notice is received one (1) week before the Camp Session start date.
- There is no refund for cancellations received less than one week of the Camp Session start date.
- Request for cancellation due to illness, accident, death in the family or any other reason requires documentation. Upon receipt of documentation, a full refund will be issued. Verification must be received no later than 30 days after the scheduled Camp Session date.
For tax purposes, PnM’s EIN # is 45-4711368.